DBZ Stickfighters DBZ Stickfighters

Great Animation!!!

Animation- Great, smooth, aplphatic amimation. Both the 2-d and 3-d effects were awsome!

Style- Cool! Seems like DBZ w/out the boring talk and grunts to quickly make an eposode!

Feedback- A Higher framerate would make this movie more exciting! Hand-tohand fighting at the begining is slightly choppr (mainly the kicks)

Regret- A TIE!!! You pansie!

Good work- I'd like to see more quality work like this! Congrats on your flash prodject.

this is your life (nge) this is your life (nge)

I'm a changed person!

I'm not my Khakis!?
~
I'm a changed person! Help me I'm falling............ The portal... The endless myraids of stick men... The clocks... the crap... ESKIMO BOB!!!! God! What is it!! What newgrounds have stepped onto!?
BIIIIIIGGG FILE SIZE
~
Partialy worth your time seeing (cuz its well done, and it will satasfy all you Jews for Jesus)
Thankyou..........

P.S. Jews 4 Jesus?

Fight of the Century 1.2 Fight of the Century 1.2

Well that was pretty good

The smoothness and graphic style was good.
I'm impressed that it looked so good for your first movie! But, there are WAY to many uncleaned extraneous little dots and lines... Also it would be better with sound and a title screen.
I you should make an upgrade cleaner, with sound and possibly with the choice of who wins.
Keep up the good work :) <(^^<)

-taughycloud........ ....

S.A.S. Shooter S.A.S. Shooter

90 seconds u say? I say 200!

Fun fun fun!
This movie is worth your time which should be more than 200 seconds or so. The toothpaste is really funny and the spaceships are fun. Also, you should combine the wine glasses together and make as many levels as you can. Please create a scoring board, that would look nice and make the movie deserve to be in the games catigory because its engenious funb factor!
Well GOOD work!
Taughycloud
~
P.S. I found two minor easter eggs for all to know. (discluding pressing "X" which is also fun!)

Forms of Goku Forms of Goku

Nice Art

If you don't like DBZ very much don't waist your time on this animation. But if you do I suggest you see it especially for its clean Graphics. Good Work!